Hello, my name is Marina.
Thank you for your interest. I am a Swiss Hiking / Trekking guide with federal diploma and international approval (UIMLA, Union of International Mountain Leader Associations). I am also a certified outdoor and canoe guide and have a diploma in experiential education.
I live in the heart of Switzerland, in the beautiful canton of Nidwalden. I would love to show you the mountains and beauty of my country. From lake to summit. I will guide you to some spectacular places away from the crowds. Of course we can also visit some touristic hot spots together. But I’d rather show you my country the way it really is and give you insights from a Swiss perspective. How about having lunch in a typical alpine Restaurant (Alp hut) and maybe enjoying their self made cheese after a beautiful hike? You will even meet the cows where the milk comes from…
Some more background: Before I became an outdoor guide I worked over 20 years in banking, was a member of the board, and I have a lot of experience in leadership, project management, sales and customer services as well as in team and change management. I have a diploma of advanced studies in banking, a federal diploma in financial planning and several sales and leadership certificates.
I am fluent in English and I will be pleased to guide you outdoors. I offer group and individual outdoor adventures. Let’s customize your VIP tour – please contact me. More about me
- Hiking/Trekking tours in Switzerlang (half day, full day, several days)
- Snowshoe Tours (half day, full day, Full Moon and/or Evening Tours), e.g. including Fondue
- Outdoor Raclette Snowshoe Tour (Raclette is a typical Swiss Dish – melt your own cheese)
- Topic Tours (Hiking and Yoga, Nature Tours, Special Tours for Families, gourmet/cheese hikes)
- Lake to summit: Hike and paddle (kayaking or stand up paddling). All in one day or two days.
- Outdoor Adventures – Bivouac Tour: Hiking, cooking on fire and sleeping under the stars.
- Events for companies and private persons (Special Birthday Events, Team Events)
- Experiential education (nature will help us to find your solution, including hiking or kayaking)
- Consulting (project or process management, sales training, change management, team building)
To get in contact, please use the contact form. I will respond as soon as possible – please be aware that I am often guiding in the mountains and might not have reception all the time.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Your Swiss Outdoorguide, Marina Grossrieder